A2J Author is jointly owned by the Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) and IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law. The A2J Author team is comprised of members from both organizations. To learn more about the team members or to find their contact information, click their names.
- John Mayer, Executive Director, CALI
- Sam Goshorn, Software Services Manager, CALI
- Jessica Frank, A2J Author Project Manager, CALI
- Tobias Nteireho, Backend Developer, CALI
- Alexander Rabanal, Associate Director, The Law Lab, IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Ronald Staudt, Professor of Law and Director of the Center for Access to Justice & Technology, IIT Chicago-Kent (retired)